You asked …we listened! Last week we announced a new version for Typoman (patch v1.01) bringing nearly 100 fixes & changes to the initial version that was released on the Wii U eShop worldwide on Nov 19th. Now we’re happy to announce that a free demo version is going to land on the Wii U eShop worldwide today – accompanied by a time-limited 15% discount on the full edition!
There were some reviews which legitimately pointed out that our game had some design flaws – most notably a very challenging and unforgiving, in parts clunky platforming. Other reviews were written by authors who apparently do not like puzzle platformers in general. This free demo is for those who would like to try Typoman first before hitting the purchase button.
Here are some of the changes we made:
- Player character movement and jump range have been enhanced; jump & run sections now feel more comfortable
- Improved tutorials for the Wordscrambler feature
- The Wordscrambler button indicator now appears next to the player’s character
- Animation stuttering removed at crumbling platforms
- Overall tweaks for performance, graphics and memory management
We hope that you will enjoy the demo – let us know what you think!